Monday, May 4, 2009

It begins!

Made my first sale of SALLY today! Actually, it was my first four sales, schools and theatres in Texas, Minnesota, Missouri, and British Columbia bought scripts! Yes, just scripts, not productions, yet, but, still, it's great.

Oh, hey, you can hear me, briefly, calling in to discuss the play and request a song on Episode 15 of the Accio Potter Wizard Rock podcast. I did an interview with their sister Podcast, the Accio Potter Podcast, which should be out soon (I'll let you know). But they were doing a really fun live show, so I figured "what the heck." I requested "There's A Face" by Alas Earwax, even though I got the title slightly wrong when I requested it and briefly broke the show. Sorry guys.

That song is great, by the way. Clever and very funny. Aw, heck, you don't have to take my word for it:

No comments:

Post a Comment