Greetings, all! This is the official web home for SALLY COTTER AND THE CENSORED STONE, a new comedy for the stage. If you enjoy the adventures of a certain boy wizard, you'll love this zany, satirical farce. All the information you need can be found here. If you'd like to read a the play, you can read almost all of it on the Playscripts site, here. More questions? email the author here.
Please be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Today is the 30th birthday of Harry Potter (Yes, he was born on July 30, 1980. You didn't know the books took place between 1991 and 1998? Well, they did). In honor of this, I have a list of the title of the books that would cover Harry's adventures between ages 18 and 30, based on the types of adventures we all have at those ages.
- 1998 Age 18 – Book 8: Harry Potter and the Slowing Metabolism
- 1999 Age 19 – Book 9: Harry Potter and the One Bedroom Apartment in the Dodgy Neighborhood
- 2000 Age 20 – Book 10: Harry Potter and the Surprisingly Small Ring Considering it Cost Two Months’ Salary
- 2001 Age 21 – Book 11: Harry Potter and the Wedding-Guest List That Wouldn’t Stop Growing
- 2002 Age 22 – Book 12: Harry Potter and the Bachelor Party He Shouldn’t Have Let Ron and George Plan
- 2003 Age 23 – Book 13: Harry Potter and the Lamaze Breathing Exercises
- 2004 Age 24 – Book 14: Harry Potter and the Bottomless Diaper Pail
- 2005 Age 25 – Book 15 Harry Potter and the Car Payments
- 2006 Age 26 – Book 16 Harry Potter and the Failed Quidditch Comeback
- 2007 Age 27 – Book 17 Harry Potter and the Receding Hairline
- 2008 Age 28 – Book 18 Harry Potter and the Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- 2009 Age 29 – Book 19 Harry Potter and the Temples of Gray
- 2010 Age 30 – Book 20 Harry Potter and No-Treacle-Tarts Diet