Saturday, October 31, 2009

WILD SMASH HIT

By all reports -- please read Skye's amazing comment on yesterday's post -- the SALLY COTTER premiere at St. Margaret Mary's was nothing short of blockbusting. This is amazing news. I can't wait for video. For now, here are some photos, probably many more to come.

Congratulations, from the bottom of my hear to cast and crew. I couldn't have asked for a better opening.



Dave, Harmonica, and Sally. Great uniforms, though this was a Catholic School, so they might have had some on hand. I'm intrigued that they went with the head scar for Sally. I don't mention one in the script, but it's so key to Potter. I've often wondered if schools would give her one. So far the vote talley is Scar 1, No-Scar 2. (obscure "Arrested Development" reference)




The Beetles, rocking out to their hit song "I Wanna Hold All Six of Your Hands"


I love Professor Underdrawers here. He will be my new Twitter avatar, shortly.



Shape and the Slymythings, which would be a great name for a Wrock Band.



Ursa, trying to taste Sally and Friends as they hide under the cape. Skye calls this "The Licking Scene" which it certainly is, though taken out of context that sounds a little odd.




Nicely creepy letter people ... either that or a whole lot of people are about to die in Funky Winkerbean. (Obscure reference, I know)


The Censor. I'm very intrigued to see how people approach this character. This look is great. Will other Censors rock the argyle sweater vest? We'll see.



Ed Herdturd Molar and the Magic Rock



Great looking Lord Murderdeath. Scary!


The full cast looks great together.



Look at this! T-shirts! They made t-shirts for my play! How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment