I've heard nothing but good things about the production of SALLY in Milford, Delaware. Excellent! We're two for two!
I should have photos and video from that production soon but now I want to share the cover from the program and the program itself, because it includes some very funny new character names for the chorus. I always love when productions insert their own creativity into a script. I particularly like that they've given Dave a last name and a whole family!
Ms. Carissa Meiklejohn
Mrs. Erica Snyder
Ms. Sarah Honey
Mrs. Cindy Whitehead
Mr. Jack Newark and the
set construction class
Mr. Bruce Leibu
Mrs. Karine Richards
Mr. Bruce Leibu
Assistant Stage Manager/Props
Act I Sally’s bedroom, Frogbull Academy
15 minute Intermission
Act II Frogbull Academy, Sally’s bedroom
Prof. Shiftia Shape
Mr. Shawn Snyder
• Please refrain from the use of photography or video recording as it is against our agreement with Playscripts, Inc.
• Remember that Milford School District is a non-smoking environment.
• Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices. Even their ambient light can be a distraction to the performers and patrons.
I hadn’t read the Harry Potter series until two years ago, and once I began, I couldn’t put it down. I finally discovered what everyone else had already learned—they are truly enthralling books that have inspired many to read. The characters and plot elements that are parodied in this production are hysterical and make this play so enjoyable. It has also been wonderful to perform a brand new play and be a part of its debut—thanks to Dean O’Carroll for giving us this great script and the ability to add our own touches. I am so proud of our students and the imagination and creativity they have brought to our stage. I welcome all of our new drama club members who have joined us for this undertaking. I am thrilled to work with so many fantastic students. Enjoy!
Special Thanks to
• Hospital Auxiliary for use of the tricycle
• Mrs. Kaye Majoch for use of robes
• Mr. Nate L’Armand for props
• Mrs. Karine Richards and art students for painting the shields
• Allison Chamberlain for her hard work, though she couldn’t perform due to illness
• Sarah Propst for spending numerous hours organizing the costume loft
Join us for our musical
Bye Bye Birdie
March 4-6, 2010