Thursday, March 12, 2009

From the Hogwarts Light Verse Society

I'm still having a great time on MyLeaky. One of the groups I've started is the Hogwarts Light Verse Society (those Star Wars poems really got me going). Today is Leaky News Mistress Sue Upton's birthday, so in her honor, I wrote ...

A CLERIHEW

Sue Upton
Started eruptin’
When she heard Jason Isaacs state
That he thinks Hufflepuffs are great

A HAIKU

"Happy birthday, Sue!"
Frak opens up a bottle
Pellegrino sound

A LIMERICK

All Squee-ers love when Ms. Sue
Tells Pottercast listeners what’s new
If the news is real neato
John drops his burrito
And offers his own point of view

A DOUBLE DACTYL

Squeedly deedly
Sue Upton, Hufflepuff
Looked at Melissa’s book
Flying off shelves

“Maybe I’ll write a new
Fictobiography --
Hufflepuff, Helga: Our
Bodies, Our Elves

No comments:

Post a Comment